Earn Double British Airways Avios Until 2021
Last Updated on
As reported by Points to be made, You earn double BA Avios until end of the year. You must register before August 31st, 2020 for travel by December 31st, 2020.
I received the offer from BA this morning via email, see details below:
- You can now enjoy double Avios on up to 10 flights or holidays. All you need to do is register and book by 31 August 2020 and travel by 31 December 2020.
- A Qualifying Flight is a single leg of a journey that departs from one location and lands in another, e.g. Edinburgh to London.
They can be booked as a one way, return, multi trip booking or as part of a holiday, where each individual leg counts towards the maximum of ten flights.
One-way example: New York–London with no return would be one Qualifying Flight.
Return example: New York-London-New York would be two Qualifying Flights.
Multi Trip example: New York-London-Edinburgh-London-New York would be four Qualifying Flights
- This includes all domestic flights in the UK, and within southern Africa.
- Also included are our British Airways flights operated by our partners, American Airlines, Iberia and Finnair, when travelling between Europe and North America.
- *Double Avios on flights can be awarded to all global Executive Club Members. Double Avios on holidays can only be awarded to Executive Club Members who are registered in the UK or USA.
How to sign up
Check your inbox for an email from BA. Mine came in this morning. Then simply hit the Register now link and follow the steps, or use the link below. Needless to say, you need to be an Executive Club member in order to register for the promotion, as well as earning Avios. If you are currently not a member, it is free to join.
You can go to here to register and/or sign up for British Airways Executive Club. Make sure to read the fine prints in the FAQ!
Should I take advantage of this during COVID?
That’s totally your call. Depending on your country’s travel restrictions, you may have a hard time booking anything that will stick these days, especially if it involves international travel, as things are changing by the day. Also, if you were hoping to fly the Queen of the Skies one last time, you’re out of luck.
That being said, if you were going to travel anyways, and you have a ticket that is due to earn a hefty amount of Avios, then you might as well double up.