Win 1 Million+ Alaska Airlines Miles this MLB Season!
This pandemic-shortened baseball season, Alaska Airlines is giving one lucky Seattle Mariners fan 1 million+ miles. All you need to do is enter their Mariners Million-Mile Home Run Sweepstakes here.
Here is the detail:
Alaska Airlines is giving away 1 million miles to one lucky fan at the end of the regular season. Plus, every single time the Mariners hit a home run, 1,000 miles is added to the prize.
On top of that, every week we’re giving away round-trip flights and tickets to Spring Training 2021 — register early to be entered into the most weekly giveaways.
Sweepstakes closes on September 27. See the full terms and conditions of the sweepstakes here.
Also, you need to have an Alaska MileagePlan account, which if you don’t have, you can sign up directly on the sweepstakes page.
About the 1 Million+ Miles
Alaska MileagePlan miles are very valuable. TPG values them at 1.8 cents apiece, which makes a million miles worth roughly $18,000. Of course, with Alaska set to join OneWorld by the end of this year, fast-tracked as a result of COVID-19, its valuation will most certainly change.
In the mean time, what can 1 million MileagePlan miles get you? Here are a few examples:
- 7 Cathay Pacific first class round-trips from contiguous US/Alaska/Canada to Asia or Africa
- 8 Cathay Pacific business class round-trips from contiguous US/Alaska/Canada to Australia/New Zealand
- 7 Qantas first class round-trips from contiguous US/Alaska/Canada to Australia/New Zealand
- 6 Emirates business class round-trips from contiguous US/Alaska/Canada to Middle East/India
- 33 Alaska economy round-trips from contiguous US/Alaska/Canada to Hawaii
Bottom Line: Why Not?
The sweepstakes is free to enter. Also, you don’t need to be a Mariners fan to enter the sweepstakes (although you should be rooting for them to hit home runs so if you win, you get more than 1 million miles).